Speaking of gloves, everyone is familiar with it. Almost everyone in their lives has used gloves. Especially when doing housework in winter, they wear warm gloves and flannel gloves to protect their hands. The flannel gloves are produced with automatic fleece gloves. The role of gloves, there are many anti-static, cold, hand protection, medical anti-bacteria, industrial protection, and so on.
China is a major producer and exporter of disposable health protective gloves. The disposable health protective gloves industry has been introduced and digested through R&D and production technology. After years of production experience accumulation and market cultivation, the industry has made great progress in recent years. The number of exports of health protective gloves continued to increase, from 471,700 tons in 2013 to 543,900 tons in 2017, of which PVC gloves exported the most, accounting for more than 80% of total exports.
There are many kinds of gloves, such as cotton yarn, plush, leather, etc., which are commonly used in different materials. Different kinds of gloves are used in different environments.
(1) Metal wire gloves – common stainless steel wire and chrome wire, mainly used for manufacturing. Cut resistant gloves. These materials have the strongest cut resistance and are easy to clean, but they are heavy and inconvenient to use.
(2) Kevlar, Spectra and other synthetic yarns gloves – also a good synthetic fiber cut-resistant material, although the cutting resistance is not as good as the wire, but the quality is light, comfortable to use, and improved and processed, some products can also achieve cut-resistant products The highest level of the standard.
(3) Nitrile (with fabric lining) gloves – with anti-wear and puncture resistance, flexible and comfortable to use.
(4) Natural latex (with fabric lining) gloves – has excellent elasticity, is particularly flexible, and has certain anti-wear, tear and cut resistance.
(5) PVC (with fabric lining) gloves – can provide a certain degree of wear and puncture protection, if the material is thicker, it can also have a certain ability to cut, but not tear.
(6) Leather gloves – natural material, with various tanning treatments, has unique properties. The skin can be divided into: cowhide, its advantages are comfortable, durable, breathable and wear-resistant, chrome-treated, more durable, and resistant to high temperatures; pigskin, large pores, best breathability, can still be well after washing The softness does not harden; the sheepskin is the most comfortable, durable and wear-resistant, but because it is too expensive, it is generally only used in industries where the touch is high.
Precautions for using gloves
1. We should choose the glove that suits you according to the size of your hand: you can’t choose too small gloves, because if you choose gloves that are smaller than our hands, when you wear them, we will I feel that the hand is very good, and it is not conducive to the flow of blood in our hands; but we can’t choose too big gloves. If the gloves are too big, then we will feel quite inflexible when we work, and the gloves are very Easy to fall from the hand.
2, we should choose the glove that suits you according to your work environment. Different gloves have different protective effects, and only when they are selected according to the special circumstances encountered in their own working environment will not cause unnecessary danger.
3. No matter which type of glove you are using, you should check it in considerable detail. Once it is found to be damaged, you should replace it immediately. If you find that it is damaged and you are not willing to replace it, you should put on other gauze gloves or leather gloves on it for normal use.
4. If you choose gloves made of synthetic rubber, the color should be very uniform, and the palm part should be thicker, but the other parts should be the same thickness. And its surface should be relatively smooth. Most importantly, there should be no damage on the top of the glove, otherwise it can no longer be used.
5. If you choose gloves made of rubber, then you should not let it be in contact with acids and other substances for a long time, but more importantly, you should not let such sharp objects touch it.
6. Regardless of which type of glove you are using, you should check it regularly. If damage is found, you should take appropriate action.
7. The sleeves should be put into the mouth of the machine during operation to prevent accidents.
8. After use, the internal and external dirt should be wiped clean. After drying, sprinkle with talcum powder to prevent damage, and do not put it on the ground.
9. When transporting, it should not be in contact with oleic acid or other corrosive substances, and stored outside the heat source 1M, in dry and ventilated -15 degrees to 30 degrees, relative humidity 50 to 80%.
10. Re-testing of withstand voltage performance must be carried out every 6 months. Liyi mechanical automatic flannel gloves machine is used to produce labor protection gloves.
The whole production is fully automated, saving time and stable quality: products can be customized according to user needs. Producing multiple pairs of gloves at the same time, the efficiency can be increased several times. : Using high-quality imported ultrasonic to weld two layers of woolen material, exquisite embossing, wireless stitching is firm: original imported knives, one-roll forming, uniform incision, no burrs, uniform product size.