All of our gloves are made from specially selected high quality gloving leather to ensure that they are soft and durable, however your Nappaglo gloves will last longer if they are looked after in the appropriate way. Please follow the advice below on how to care for and clean your gloves.
Preferably store your gloves flat in a clean and dry place.
If your gloves get wet, allow them to dry naturally at room temperature and away from any external heat source, such as radiators, tumble dryers, hair dryers or direct sun light. Direct heat can dehydrate and crack the leather!
If the soiling is light and not dried in, you may try the following:
1. Prepare a hand hot solution of soft soap flakes such as “Lux”.
2. Gently sponge down the outside leather of the gloves with this solution.
3. Try not to saturate the leather and dab off any excess wetness with a clean dry cloth.
4. Allow the gloves to dry naturally and do not use any external heat source such as a radiator, hair dryer or the sun.
5. As the gloves are drying, put them onto the hands of the wearer several times. This will help to stretch the leather and restore the shape of the gloves to the profile of the hands.
For heavy soiling, we recommend the services of a specialised leather dry cleaner. If you decide to use a proprietary leather cleaner or conditioner, please read the product instructions carefully, and be sure the product you are using is suitable for your glove leather.
If you have any questions, please contact us.